29 September 2015
1,000 LUNGES YOU SAY?
Here’s your October challenge. Complete 1,000 lunges in the month of October.
We’ll dedicate a whiteboard in the lobby for you to keep your name and your tally of lunges through the month. Here are some stipulations.
1. Lunges you do in a class WOD do count! So, to start you off right, the WOD on October 1 will have lunges in it.
2. They can be any style lunges you want. Examples include: stationary forward step, reverse step, walking lunges, jumping lunges, or even weighted lunges! Whatever type butters your biscuits. You can mix ‘n match them through the month too.
3. You can complete them anywhere! Not just in our gym, but you can do them at home, work, in the park, in front of the fire-house, in an 81 underpass…you name it! Just be sure you update your tally the next time you come into the gym. This way we can help keep you on track.
4. There is no set amount per day, just complete 1,000 over the month. So if you do 100 one day and only 10 another, that’s okay. Keep up with your math though.
5. There will be a mid-month photo contest for the most creative lunge photo. Start thinking of ideas. ;-)
6. It’s free! Any 7VCF member can sign up, heck, get your family to do them at home with you why don’t ya!
Workout of the Day
7 Minute AMRAP
3 Power Cleans (115/165)
21 Med Ball Cleans (14/20)
Posted on Mon, September 28, 2015
by Dana Soprano