'Tis the season… For Presents!
Okay, I know there’s a lot more to the holiday season than getting gifts. Whether you celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah, Sinterklaas, or nothing at all, it is and it should be the time to give gifts. And along with giving gifts usually comes receiving them! Here are a few things you could put on your list to the wonderful being in the universe that will be giving you candles, sweaters and socks that will probably get returned.
1. Robb Wolf’s book, The Paleo Solution. You can share this link with your giver! Get ready for a January nutrition challenge!
2. A Weight Vest. If you’re ready for more of a challenge with bodyweight movements, this is something you may want to invest in. Shop around, there are lots of choices.
3. A Jump Rope. We sell Rogue ropes at the gym for $12. It’s worth the investment to have one of your own that’s sized just for you. A coach will even size it for you for no extra charge.
4. SFH Fish Oil. The Liquid fish oil from SFH is WAY more potent than the pills and SFH is super high quality. Fish oil can help improve your recovery, lower cholesterol, help with skin conditions like acne and bring down inflammation in the body.
5. *This book is if you’ve already successfully made the transition to a paleo based diet; which means it’s time to get in the zone. This will help you with portioning those paleo meals and getting the right ratio of your macro-nutrients (fat, carbs, and protein) in every meal. It’s Barry Sears’s book on The Zone.
Workout of the Day
50 Thrusters (45)
Compare to 22 November 2014
*Please notice our weekend hours.
Post by D. Soprano
Posted on Mon, November 23, 2015
by Dana Soprano