1-on-1 Skill Sessions
For those of you that have an unlimited membership with us, did you know that you get a free 1-on-1 skill session with us once a month? Well you do now! These personalized sessions are great for helping to improve your technique and your confidence. We have had lots of success with our members that have participated. If you need a quick reminder of the procedure of how to sign up, let me help you out.
1) There is a clipboard in the lobby, take a look at it and see what time slot works into your schedule and sign up. Make sure you include your name and what SPECIFIC movement that you would like to work on.
2) Sign up for your time slot at least 48 hours in advance, this gives our coaches plenty of time to create a personalized lesson plan for you!
3) SHOW UP! There is nothing that upsets a coach more than when we plan something awesome just for you and you bail on us. I die on the inside a little bit each time this happens…
4) If you have to cancel, we need you to do so within 24 hours of your scheduled time. If you fail to do this and you do not show up for your session, it will be considered used.
5) Do not stop practicing a skill just because your session is over! Your coach will send you a follow up email highlighting the main points that they went over with you. Make sure you keep on practicing the progressions and techniques that they covered.
6) Show up. Dominate. Go home! It’s as simple as that Jack.
Like I said before, we have had TONS of members absolutely KILL it during their 1-on-1 sessions. Here are a few recent accomplishments that happened during one of these LIFE CHANGING sessions.
1) Tierney- RX Pistols
2) Tara- Rope Climb (she is now an internet sensation because of this)
3) Steph- RX Ring Dips
4) Hannah- PR’d her Hang Clean
5) Nichole H- RX Pullup
6) Kasey- Mastered Kipping Ring Dips
If I forgot to mention any of you, I apologize. So many awesome things happen here it is almost impossible to keep track of them all!
Lets keep up the momentum this week and hit today’s WOD hard!
Med Ball Cleans (20/14)
Posted on Mon, March 23, 2015